School is back in session! The winter break was great, but now it’s time to hit the books again. When school is going on it can be easy to slip into video games and television after a long day at school. Every now and then won’t hurt anyone but after school activities should be mixed up from time to time. But what activity exists that is as fun and enticing as a video game? Here at Skate World in Leesburg, FL, we think we’ve got just the thing for you… Roller skating! See why you should join the party and make your nearest roller rink your next after school destination!
- It’s Fun – Though most don’t think of exercise as being fun, roller skating is the perfect mix of both!
- Social – Roller skating is a great way for your child to see current friends and make new ones! If you have made a recent move, hitting the rink might be a great way for your child to meet new friends!
- Great Exercise – Instead of being sedentary on the couch, let’s get up and get active! Roller skating is recommended by the American Heart Association as a great aerobic activity.
- Affordable – You might be thinking “This all sounds great so far, but isn’t it expensive?” No! Going to the rink is a very affordable and fun outing. This enjoyable evening out won’t break the bank!
- Better Brain for School – Studies have shown that regular exercise is a great way to boost the brain’s cognitive function. Regular roller skating could lead to better school performance!
Leave a Reply